My Chapter Assistant
No monthly contract – only pay for what you need.
No minimums – purchase as little as one hour.
No expiration – hours never expire, they are there when you need them.
Convenient hours – we work when you work with extended evening hours.
Trustworthy resources – all staff vetted with background checks.
Committed partnership - tell us what you need and we will get it done.
Below lists a few sample tasks the Chapter Assistant can do for your chapter, association or a network of chapters through the support of the association. Everything listed below can be performed by a Remote Chapter Assistant. The Remote and Onsite mix offers onsite check-in assistance, depositing money, errands and more. Contact us to discuss what locations offer Onsite assistance.
• Prepare and distribute event notices
• Venue evaluation and selection
• Catering selections
• Manage/design invitations
• Conduct mailings
• Manage event RSVP’s and inquiries
• Maintain guest lists
• Prepare name badges and name tents
• Prepare check-in list
• Prepare speaker bios
Membership and Fundraising
• Manage drives and communications
• Issue/follow-up on renewal reminders and/or expiration notices
• Receive and process applications
• Make phone calls and manage phone tree
• Develop/maintain member databases
• Integrate contact details from external sources
• Periodically scrub data for accuracy
• Communicate changes to association
• Schedule Board/officer meetings
• Prepare meeting agendas
• Distribute meeting materials
• Prepare appropriate reports
• Take notes remotely and distribute
• Maintain and update website
• Publish events, articles, jobs, and newsletters
• Manage website customization requirements
• Act as webmaster and address inquiries
Communications and Social Media
• Utilize all appropriate tools such as postal mail, phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Perform and/or manage communication trees for events, fundraising, membership
• Respond to phone calls and email inquiries
• Seamlessly act as chapter customer service
• Perform as a liaison with the association
• Annual reports for association
• Event reports (participants, revenues, etc.)
• Monthly online credit card transaction reports
• Membership reports
• Reports for board and officer meetings
• Receive and process payments
• Make payments to vendors
• Issue refunds
• Download transactions into accounting software
• Send tax deduction letters to membership
• Assist in tax preparation