Benefits for Corporations
There are several benefits of sponsorship and here are a few:
- Volunteer leaders are motivated people who are decision makers and influencers!
- Each volunteer leader is also a consumer and a representative of a business and function.
- Club leaders need stuff - venues, experiences, events, services, speakers and supplies to run the clubs!
- Great opportunity to get in front of the title sponsor, UT Dallas!
- You win amazing goodwill at the community to be banked for future benefit!
- And possibly the biggest reason yet is recruiting. Many businesses and firms find it difficult to attract the top, young talent to Dallas. This is where supporting a strong alumni club culture is hugely beneficial. Such a community can be a significant draw to Dallas, personally and professionally – and is further compounded when there is a spouse involved.
There are four levels of general sponsorship for companies as follows with benefits:
In addition, your group can sponsor a specific part of the program, such as:
- Welcome Bag Sponsor ($650 - 1 sponsorship available)
- Put your group logo along with the conference information on the bags for EVERYONE to take
- Additional benefits at the Bronze level
- “Fully Funded” Book Sponsor ($250 - 8 sponsorships available)
- Provide 10 ultimate alumni club reference books to attendees: the recently published “Fully Funded: Outrageously Successful Ways to Fund and Alumni Chapter”
- Personally participate in the distribution of the books as door prizes.
- Group name and logo on website, materials and announcements.
We have the further need for a few in-kind sponsors seeking exposure to this audience.
Lunch (1 sponsorship available)TAKEN
- Donation of the lunch for all participants including food and drinks.
- Additional benefits at the Platinum sponsorship level.
- After Party Happy Hour Beer & Wine Sponsor (up to 2 sponsorships available)
- Donation of beer in cans or bottles, and/or wine
- Additional benefits at the Gold or Silver sponsorship level, commensurate with donation.
- Coffee Break (1 sponsorship available)
- Donation of coffee and/or mid-day snacks for the break.
- Additional benefits at the Gold sponsorship level.